Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quit playin' games with my heart

I have an unnatural love for boy bands.
NSync, BSB, NKOTB, 98 Degree's, Boyz II Men, Boy Zone, O-Town, etc...
backstreet boys Pictures, Images and Photos

If you can sing, dance and bite your bottom lip in a suggestive manner and swivel your hips while staring at a big hairy child molester looking guy behind the camera .... I'M YOURS!

I can do the 5 basic boy band dance moves in my sleep.
I know all the words to every song that makes your panties drop.
I am, that loser.


Be still my heart.
I grew up on NKOTB (thats New Kids On The Block for those of you who were born in the 90's and have no clue what good music is). I had the honor of seeing them in concert March 2009.
Best. Night. Ever. It was truely a "magic night"
(if you caught the reference, buy yourself a cookie!)

Joey fucking McIntyre *swoon*
I lived for him.
I used to pretend he was watching me sleep at night. I always made sure my hair was pretty, I had on cute pj's and I made sure I didnt sleep with my mouth open and drool falling out.
Ok, I'll stop there before I embarass myself any more than I already have.
*blush*

I had the dolls. The street clothes and concert clothed dolls (yes 2 sets)
The stage for their concerts.
Sheets, socks, shoe strings, buttons, shirts, etc...
I think my mom paid for at least one of their kids to go to college honestly.

NSync .... Ooooooh I could listen to them for hours!
It took me forever to get over the whole BSB vs NSync thing.
At first I was totally an NSync hater. I was drinkin that haterade and would flip the chanel when they came on.
Freakin posers! How dare they try to copy BSB and steal their thunder! UGH!

AS IF! Eventually I grew up and got over it. I can love all boy bands equally.

Joey Fatone .... I love you. Call me.


BSB (Backstreet Boys .... and I mean 1999-2003 BSB when all 5 were in the band and fucking awesome, none of this 1 is missing and they suck ass bullshit)
I owned every CD. I think I still do. I know all their songs.
I used to sit by the tv and watch TRL waiting for their new videos. I totally jam out to their greatest hits cd on every road trip. ('I Want It That Way' is the SHIT!)

Nick Carter *swoon*

LOVED him.
Until that is ..... Bobbi Jean Carter entered my life.
YES, the sister of Nick Carter.

Some of you may have seen her on that crappy 1 season reality show he and his siblings had on E a few years ago. House of Carters ... google that shit if you don't know what I'm talking about.

This bitch. This Bobbi Jean.

Just UGHHHH, with a side of ughhhhhhhhhhh.

I went to high school with her for 1/2 of a school year.
She moved to our area, I believe it was the middle of my sophomore or junior year (I honestly can't remember).
She was soooo fucking snobby and rude to everyone who didn't kiss her ass.
I wont go into too much detail about my encounters with her but I will say ..... she totally ruined my future plans of being Mrs Nick Carter. There was no way in hell I could be her sister-in-law!

Dreams crushed, once again.

Thanks a lot skankzilla!

No comments: