Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Contemplating myself

I am 29 years old
I am a mother of 3
I am a Wife
I am the aunt to 9 nephews and 2 neices
I am an only child
I am a Christian with a warped sense of humor and liberal thoughts. Some would NOT call me a Christian.
I don't like politics, nor do I understand them
I love flavored coffee
I live for shopping
I probably need therapy
I am a wannabe photographer
I am completely and utterly lazy
I am questioning what I want to be when I grow up
I have pretty eyes
I hate my hair
I'm disgusted with the body my pregnancies have left me with
I have suffered infertilty and more miscarriages than anyone should have to bear
I'm a sarcastic bitch (sometimes)
I have lived in our current home (new state) for 6 months and have no friends
I'm lonely
I have conversations with myself a lot
I love Starbucks
I love to laugh
I spend too much time online
I'm learning to love myself, its a work in progress
I love tv
I've recently come to love Christian music
I miss being a military wife to the point I cry sometimes
My head says I'm not done having children but my husbands vasectomy says I am
I can hold a grudge longer and better than you can
I want to be an egg donor or surrogate
I judge people
I have not spoken to my best friend in nearly 2 years
I flip people off in the car and sometimes cuss at them
I have a potty mouth
I sing very loudly in the car, but only in front of my children
I adore chocolate and everything it stands for
I love Boones Farm
One of my best friends lives in the computer (T)
Shopping makes me happy, even if it isnt for me
I am the wife of a Navy Veteran
I am the daughter of an Air Force Veteran who faught in a war
I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi & Diet Dr Pepper
I embarass easily
I like white gold
I can't deal with background noise, it nearly drives me insane
I have anxiety
I worry about everything, even stuff that could not possibly happen....all the time
I love sushi & pizza I hate exercising (hence the laziness)
I like road trips
My feelings get hurt easily
I cannot speak in public
I love roller coasters but am terrified of heights & flying
I hate being in crowded places, I get self concious and feel like everyone is staring at me.
I'm beginning to look my age :(
I miss Florida
I miss having family around
My favorite color is baby blue
I hate the dentist
I'm a mess
I'm crazy
I'm loveable
I have regrets
I am proud of my husband
I'm paranoid
I'm funny
I'm obsessive
I'm perfect in God's eyes I
've learned to love unconditionally
I am ..... Me

1 comment:

Angela said...

You and I have a lot in common =)