Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

This year WILL be better!
The first half of 2009 was aweful. Clinton got out of the Navy, we were kicked out of housing. We had nowhere to live so a friend took us in, then she kicked us out and I ended the friendship.
We went to Ohio for a couple months and then Clinton got a job that took us here to Oklahoma. And thats when things got better.
We bought a house, I got a new van. Devon found a great school and is involved in school activities. I got baptized. I became active in volunteering & working at my church. Aliya started gymnastics.
To put it bluntly, we were blessed the last 6mths of 2009!

I have full faith that this year will be equally blessed.
We have began tithing at our church and I feel honored to do so.
We have consolodated our debt and made a plan to save money and be more responsible with moeny.
I will continue volunteering and workign with the church. I will continue being a wrestling & gymnastics mom/taxi.
I get to watch my children grow this year. Devon will turn 8yrs old and start 3rd grade this summer.
Aliya will be 4yrs old in the fall and hopefully start preschool.
Chloe will be 2yrs old this summer.
I will turn 30 this year and start a new decade in my life.
Clinton will turn 33 and I will continue to make fun of him for being older than me :)~
My only hope for this year is Clinton finds some fun in his life. He works very hard and I want him to have fun and relax more.
I also want us to make friends. We have nobody in this state. No friends. No family.
My goal is to maybe join a life group at church or a mommy/play group to find some.
We spent almost 4yrs in Mayport before we found good friends and I refuse to go that long being lonely.

My 2010 Resolutions:
Read the Bible
Become more organized at home
Be a better mother/teacher to my children
Become more financially responsible and save more money
Plan a date night for Clinton and I once a month (even if its at home)
Lose my last 20lbs and then maintain it!
Become a famous blogger. (reach for the sky baby!0

Here's to a GREAT 2010!!!

No comments: