Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, 'Hey, at least I'm not pregnant.'

Dude.

I need a life.

For realz.

I sit here listening to music on YouTube. Watching my husband play BlackOps. Smelling the cabage soup in my crockpot.
Being bored off my rocker.

Tune of the moment ...


For real ... I can't listen to this song any other way. Individually this song sounds wrong. This mashup rocks my socks.


Not too much going on in this part of the world.
I've submitted my surro applications to 2 places. No word back yet.
I've submitted my application to OSU (oklahoma, not ohio ... that, would be a long commute)
I'm getting my CPR/First Aide recert done on Feb 12th.
I'm also enrolled into a CPS course to become a certified car seat installation tech, class starts Feb 17th.
Aim high kids, aim high. Don't do drugs either. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

All part of my master plan to take over the medical field in Oklahoma City.
Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha.

First step ...
Car seat installation tech

Second step ...
Enroll at OSU into the RN program

Third step ....
Start my classes through DONA to start the process of becoming a post partum doula

Fourth step .....
Begin classes/coursework/field work through LLI to get my lactation consultant certification

Fifth step ....
Enroll in ultrasound tech school

It's roughly a 5-7 year plan.
I have goals people.
Be afraid.

So yeah. Not much else going on.
Just being Miley.
Oh wait.
What?
Meth is a hell of a drug.
Huh?

Anywho ....

Next song up on my YouTube playlist ......




Feelin all filled with the Holy Spirit tonight. Lovin me some KLove and whatnot.
Till next time .....

No comments: