Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paranoid much?

Yeah thats me.
P-a-r-a-n-o-i-d FREAK!

I worry about the dumbest stuff....truely.

Is someone just waiting outside to break into my house?
Are my tires going to go flat while I'm driving?
Is a tornado going to come in the middle of the night?
Am I going to lose my keys and not be able to replace my Hello Kitty key topper?
My son is going to fall out of the tree in the front yard and break a bone and I'll puke when I see it.
How many people on my Facebook friends list have me on ignore?

Ugh, worry worry worry.
I need to stop.
It's not good for the baby.

Oh wait.

I have EUS ... (empty uterus syndrom aka not pregnant)

Well then, it's not good for the already forming lines on my face.... blah.

Whatever.

Worrying is for losers.
I am the king of losers.
Bow down bitches.

No comments: