Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Clinton Chronicals pt 2

So yesterday was Memorial Day.

Thank you veterans! (including my husband Clinton, even though all he did was visit awesome ports and drink beer and play xbox...Go Navy!)

We BBQ'd some brats and steak.
(that's bratwurst, not my bratty kids)

I went to the Wally World to get some last min stuff to eat with dinner.
Peppers, mushrooms, a giant jalapeno for Clinton and some Amish potato salad.

Have you ever had it?
It's devine!
Those Amish sure know their way around a kitchen!

So as we set down to eat, Clinton starts talking (and those who know him, knows nothing really good comes from that).


Clinton: Is that Amish potato salad?

Me: Yes

Clinton: Did you get some Amish egg salad?

Me: *gives him the "you're stupid" look* No.
I don't even think they make that, I've never heard of it.

Clinton: They probably do.

Me: Probably, but I've never seen it.

Clinton: You should email them.

Me: Who? The Amish?

Clinton: Yeah.

Me: *face palm*

No comments: